Coming July 21st 2018!
Nashua Public Library Green, Downtown Nashua
12 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Up-and-coming talent from throughout the Merrimack Valley Region compete in Downtown Nashua for a chance to win the grand prize of a professional EP recording!
The Merrimack Valley Battle of the Bands is coming to the Nashua Library in Downtown Nashua July 21st, 2018.
June 1st, 2018: Online Voting Period Begins
July 1st, 2018: Online Voting Period Ends
July 21st, 2018: Live Performance Contest, and Grand Prize Winner Announced
Grand Prize Winner will receive a free fully produced EP, inclusive of the following:
* (5) days of recording/tracking
* (3) days of editing
* (2) days of mixing
* Professional Mastering
* Limited run physical print of (300) jacketed CDs
* 1 year listing with Amazon MP3, iTunes, Spotify.
* Producer Ben Ruddock, of Weird Fish Productions, will guide and support the recording process
* Length of Album/EP will be limited to (5) songs
– Bands are encouraged to solicit friends, family and fans for votes through Facebook, tagging “@DowntownNashua” in
their posts, and using #MVBoB
– Fans can vote for their favorite band twice:
* Voting for the band on the voting website: 1 point
* Get a free ticket to the event, choose your favorite band from the list and give them an additional 1 point!
– The (15) bands receiving the most votes will be selected to continue to the Battle of the Bands on July 21st. The
winners of the voting poll will be announced through the Great American Downtown Facebook page and Website no
later than July 5th, 2018.
– Timeslots and Production Advance will be sent to bands no later than July 7th, 2018.
– Bands will have 15 minutes to perform – recommended 3 songs. All material must be original music.
– On the day of the event, bands will be scored by a panel of judges consisting of Industry Professionals and Leaders
from the Nashua music scene on the following factors:
* Music Originality (1 – 15 Points)
* Stage Presentation (1 – 15 Points)
* Marketability (1 – 10 Points)
* Audience Attendance/Participation (1 – 20 Points)
– At 7pm on July 21st, Judges will confer and announce the Grand Prize Winner.